Please note: continued use of our website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions (“T&Cs”). If you disagree with any of the T&Cs as outlined below, please discontinue use of this website immediately.
HMS Cornerstone Solutions is also referred to in these T&Cs as:
Within these T&Cs “you” and “your” refers to any individual reading/reviewing these T&Cs.
- If you block cookies you may still use this site, but you may not be able to submit forms or watch website videos.
- Your use of this website is at your own risk.
- This website contains public information that is not encrypted.
- Content on this site is provided ‘as-is’ and we are not liable for any undesirable impact to you due to inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in this content.
- No content on this website constitutes legal or investment advice.
- This website contains links to other websites not covered by these T&Cs. By clicking on these links you are subject to the published T&Cs for those websites.
- We make every effort to ensure the availability of this website, however we do not accept responsibility or liability for outages beyond our control.
- Content on this website is copyrighted.
- Logos and trademarks of our customers and partners belong to them and are used on this website by permission. You are not authorized to copy or use these logos or trademarks without permission from the company who owns them.
- Certain content is available for download to your computer. You may share this content with others only if you provide clear attribution to the author and link to the original content on our website. You are not authorized to alter this content in any way.
- You may refer to or quote from our website content if you provide clear attribution to us and link to the original content on our website.
- You may not reproduce any other content on this website without permission from us.
- You are expressly not allowed to misrepresent any copyrighted content on this website as owned or authored by you. Doing so may subject you to criminal prosecution.
- You may not alter content on this website.
- Defacing pages or altering any content on this website may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- Any unauthorized use of this website, including attempting to circumvent security measures, may be subject to criminal prosecution.
- These T&Cs will be updated on a regular basis.
- Updates may not be communicated to you. If you would like to keep up to date with these T&Cs we recommend that you review them when you visit our website and/or at least once per quarter.
- These T&Cs will be reviewed for possible update at the very least annually.